Job Title: Receptionist
Reports to: Director of Business Development
This position will communicate with new potential clients of the firm, intake clients into the firm’s CRM system, and assist attorneys as needed. The position will also coordinate client meetings between the attorneys and potential new clients, schedule meetings for the attorneys, schedule hearings for the attorneys, answer calls coming into the firm, and perform general legal assistant support tasks.
Individual will be presentable and the first person clients or potential clients speak to at our law firm.
• Answering incoming calls and case screening
• Evaluate prospective client inquiries and phone calls, analyzing their case fit and making sure they feel seen and heard
• Someone who is dependable, conscientious and who pays attention to detail
• Update clients verbally and/or via email on their case status as needed
• Book consultations for prospective clients with our lawyers to expand our caseload and ensure meeting schedules are accurate
• Process new client leads from various referral and marketing sources
• Resolve problems and handle client’s issues in a professional manner
• Accept consultation fee payments over the phone from clients
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to quickly develop a rapport with potential clients over the phone.
• Ability to work in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, Google Chrome and Adobe Acrobat DC
• Highly organized with the ability to multi task, learn fast, and work in a team environment
• Strong problems solving skills
• Strong computer and data entry skills
• Solid multi-tasking ability
• Knowledge of Clio Grow and Clio Manage is a plus
Job Type: Full-Time
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm