Litigation Associate Attorney
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for non-complex and modestly complex cases from beginning to end with supervision.
- Draft pleadings, motions, memorandums, discovery, etc.
- Basic investigation.
- Legal research.
- All other administrative support for the litigation department.
- Desire to learn and work independently.
- Strong organizational and people skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize and meet deadlines.
- This position is a mentored path toward the development of your own independent practice within the firm.
- 1-4 years of experience as an associate attorney in civil litigation (not including criminal or family law).
- Must have a Florida Bar License.
- Melbourne, Florida: 6023 Farcenda Place, Melbourne, FL 32940.
- This is not a remote position.
Salary: $55,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Job Category: Litigation
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne